Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Google
 

Friday, March 16, 2007

Conman again..骗子骗子!!

I received a call from my 1 of my fren, she asked me about how am i now? and she told me something very strange & funny, actually she called to ask me pay her back $$, which i asked her to reload $$ to my hp earlier. i was so suprised, i did not have any prepaid hp, i'm using post paid for more than 10 years liao & i did not ask her to do that at all. and logically thinking, if i've $$ problem, how could i ask outsider, yet she is not my "very" close fren??? she should call my hb or so to concern or verify.......eventually, she was conned few hundred bucks....i really feel angry, coz somebody used my name to con my fren, & at the same time, i pity my fren, she might just lost her $$ like that. poor angeline....

No comments: