Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Google
 

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Abalone flew away....

Already few days didn’t write anything here. Must be more hardworking. The weather recently really hot, hot until like burn me out. Everyday lunch time was the most headache time, 1st thing, don’t know where & what to eat, 2nd thing, the hot sun. my colleague always said” must go air-cond place, no kopitiam…so today we went Jaya supermarket for lunch (actually should have a name for that building, but I duno what it’s name) we parked our car in the basement car park, so can avoid the hot sun. hehe….but have to pay more for parking fee, what to do???

Tomorrow is a day when I should meet up with our distributor from HK 1st time ever, got little bit “kan cheong”. And my boss has booked an “abalone” dinner at Ah yat forum restaurant, eventually, coz it's too pricey, so my boss has turned to a 2nd choice, ie-rest. Oversea at pj armada. Still not bad though. Most importantly, I can also join for the big meal. Hehe…tham chiak fella…

wuaaa....but didn't eat at last...

So, if everything alright, I will blog the 2 lovely HKie visitors and how will our dinner like. So guys, wait 4 my update, ok?

No comments: