Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Google
 

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blogging trends

that day, so happen we had dinner with some of our very close frens. we had came about the

subject of comminications channel.

those days, before we got internet, we used to be asking our frens & relatives: give me your pager number?
then, we got fax machine, we were asking: give me your fax number?
then, we got handphone, we were asking: give me your hp number? also later, sms, mms became the most famous channel.
then, we got internet, we were asking: give me your email address?
then, more advance, we were asking: give me your msn/yahoo/gmail ID?
then now, we are asking: hey, do you blog? give me your website address?
even, my little girl also mimic adults talking on the hp.. :-D

hahaha...so when time goes by, we do not know what future going to be like, may be at that time we got some other wireless devices that can be communicate at any time any where, with no cost...who knows....


4 comments:

Manda said...

yalo... who knows in future we can work frm home heheehhehehe..kkaka :D

Le said...

actually ppl now already work from home

Manda said...

i mean we lar.. u and me.. ;p

Le said...

icic, kekeke...